Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2010

Hi Everybody

Hey everyone. My name is Eric Wellman. I've played rec baseball and basketball for many seasons. Every summer I make several trips to Norris Lake, which is located in Tennessee. My favorite sport is wakeboarding, but i also enjoy other water sports such as skiing and tubing. I plan on majoring in electrical engineering and attending UC or OSU. My favorite author would probably be Dean Koontz. Jimmy Nordloh and I have a quality story invloving a lobster and breaking into good friend's car, but thats a story for another time. I'm hoping it'll be a fun year, and I look forward to getting to know everybody.

5 comments:

  1. O MY GOSH. That lobster was the grosses thing. The poor thing was tortured to death. You guys spent all that money on it and what do you? Take a power drill to its head. And then you just leave it in a random sewer. Jerk. Also you lied your name is not Eric it's Doug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lobster story is funny but why would you spend that much money on it just to waste it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you wake board. I was curious if you've ever tried snowboarding. I snowboard and i wanted to see if it was similar. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never been to Tennessee before. Is it nice? By the way this is Michael. I don't know why my name is colorblindness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It says you want to be an electrical engineer, I want to go into engineering too, but it is audio engineering. They are kind of the same, but still interesting.

    ReplyDelete